“Pride of America - Hawaii”
Cruise review of Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America

gtill Pride of America 2 Pride of America - Hawaii
gtill
Member Since
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This was the 7th cruise that I've taken and I have to say if it were the first I probably wouldn't have gone on any others. My first 6 were great, this one just okay. I had read many of the reviews before my cruise so I thought I would be prepared, but I wasn't!

Food on this cruise was terrible and the service slow (meals generally took 2-3 hours). I can't really blame the staff but I do blame management. Not enough help! Another thing, when I go to a "speciality" restaurant, I don't expect it to cost me $92.00! Give me a break, I guess NCL figures that if the food in the main dining area's stinks, they can make more money!

Room's were tiny with little room to put clothes away. Even the balcony was small. On our fourth day out, the shower water wouldn't drain, couldn't get back in the room for 4 hours. The next we had the same issue!

Entertainment, what entertainment??? This was the worst collection of "shows" and I put it mildly, that I've ever seen. NCL should be ashamed of what they call entertainment.

My observation is that NCL should not have a "lock" on Hawaii ports, not if Hawaii is looking for tourist dollars. I will not take another NCL cruise but will cruise with other lines. Believe the reviews or be prepared for disappointment!

Pride of America Cruises to Hawaii

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Pride of America Review
Pride of America Cruises to Hawaii
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?