Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Alex

Carnival Miracle
Member Name: Alex
Cruise Date: January 2005
Embarkation: Tampa
See More About: Carnival Miracle Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
        3-6 5+
        10-12 5+
Value-for-Money Not Rated
Rates 5+

Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean

Getting on that ship in Tampa on a very cold Florida day was the worst. It took almost 3 hours. Line after line after line. When we got on the ship I found that my parents were not at the same table as the rest of my family were. That couldn't be fixed.

My wife never got her food the first night at dinner. She was mad to say the least. When I said something they could not be nicer to me and promised the next night a table would be brought closer to me for my parents and the wanted to send some food back to my room for my wife. The next night it seemed that everyone who worked in that dinning room came over to see if we had enough to eat, and they sent over champaign. They were great. The two men who ran the dinning room came over to me the next night and thanked me for being so nice about the misunderstanding the night before. I told them I was in the service business and I understand that sometimes things happen. As a surprise on the last night they made us baked alaska for our table. The rest of the cruise was great on the ship.

Camp Carnival -- I wasn't sure about. My daughter was 5 years old and I was a little worried about her there. BOY WAS I WRONG. She had the time of her life there and didn't want to leave. They were really great with the kids. She woke me up a few day's into the cruise and asked why I didn't book a 10-day cruise why just 7. My son was 10 and he didn't want to go to Camp Carnival he loved the Arcade once he found it. Camp Carnival and the Arcade is on the upper deck right side fwd. Our cabin was right down the hall from it. My other daughter was 12 and she had a great time in camp carnival, I can't say enough good about it. The Rest of the cruise was great.

Getting off the ship was a lot better than getting on. They called by deck. Carnival for the value 100%.

Publication Date: 01/25/06