Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by bubbles4me

Entertainment 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Carnival Conquest - Western Caribbean

This was my first cruise. I went with 8 other people 4 who were previous cruisers. I went with my mother who is handicap so embarkation/debarkation was extremely easily. Carnival staff was wonderful and very helpful!!!

We were surprised how small our cabin was because it was an interior but we were never in our cabin so it didn't matter.

The food on the buffet and on the grill was great but I am a hillbilly from Indiana and didn't like all the Fantasy food offered in the dining room however we went every day for the experience. We loved our maitre d'. I never met a mean staff member the whole time.

We were on a seven night cruise out of new orleans stopping at Montego Bay (not impressed at all very scared in fact). Although Sunset Beach Resort was worth every penny. Grand Cayman- I didn't get to get off the ship due to a fall my mother had in Montego Bay. Cozumel was BEAUTIFUL!!! i loved it. first we went to Paradise Beach and i got my hair braided and then we rented jeeps and took a tour of the island! It wasn't expensive and it was worth every penny!!! We shopped a lot in Cozumel!! Great stuff too!!!

We loved Karaoke we were there every night. The cruise director Todd couldn't have been any better very personable!!! Our themed nights were so fun and our color won!!! I only wish I would have known about the themes before we left so I could have prepared and brought things to dress up with.

All the public rooms were wonderful. We never found anything too crowded except the Jacuzzis they always were full even on days in port.

The entertainment was great as well. everyone was so nice and funny. the comedians cracked me up!!!

I highly recommend this cruise and ship we are getting ready for our second cruise on the Elation for 7 nights. We didn't think we would like 7 days for our first cruise but go for it!!! It is totally worth it!

Publication Date: 11/16/05