Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Iluv2cruise55: Explorer of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean

Iluv2cruise55
Member Since 2005

Cabin Not Rated
Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Explorer of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Explorer of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean

Sail Date: October 2005

I'm a 25 year old single male and I went with my parents and my sister on this ship.

I just got off this 7 day cruise that sailed on 10-02-05.

This is my 4th cruise and my 1st with RCCL. I enjoyed it very much but the ship is way too big and way too many people which means longer lines. Overall, it was great. The crew, the stateroom attendant, the waiters were all wonderful. Anytime you need help someone is always there for you. Our waiter and busboy were the most delightful people ever! never had 1 complaint and they always knew exactly what I wanted.

I had some problems using the internet and guest services had no problem issuing me a credit.

The food was great for breakfast and dinner. The only thing is at lunch, they would have the same thing every day. The menu never changed. The buffet at windjammer was pretty good. A lot of variety, but I wish they would change some, but overall the food was great.

Our room was a balcony with a More queen bed and a pullout sofa. The room was a bit smaller than the one we had on the Caribbean Princess. I prefer the beds that pull out from the ceiling. Next time. I'll get my own room and my parents will have their own.

The entertainment and singers were magnificent. I wish every night there was a comedian. We did have a comedian the 1st 2 nights and the last night. They were out of this world!

I certainly do wish there was more singles on this cruise and singles activities for the ones in their 20s. Every girl on the ship was taken.

The shore excursions were wonderful. Excellent tour guides. I liked St. Thomas the best! The prices were very reasonable. I certainly enjoyed the tour of Nassau and Paradise Island. I sure wish I can stay at the Atlantis if it was cheaper than $350.00 a night.

Overall ,it was a great cruise. I would definitely go on RCCL again, but probably a smaller ship with less people. Less

Read more Explorer of the Seas cruise reviews >>