“Explorer of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas

Vicki Price Explorer of the Seas 5 Explorer of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean
Vicki Price
Member Since
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This was our 6th cruise with RCCI and our first on the Explorer. Let me first say, I loved this ship! The staff was the most friendly and helpful I have ever seen. Clo was a great CD. Alfonso was a great cabin Steward and Flex was a terrific waiter. I was traveling with a group of 11, most of us had cruised before. The ship was scheduled for dry dock the following week, but you wouldn't know it by looking at the ship. She was beautiful and well maintained.

We didn't see many shows, but the ones we saw were fun. The ice show is still amazing. The food was very good in all dining areas.

A special treat we had on board, Clo has a crew member host an emergency services worker (firefighter, police, paramedic) get together in one of the lounges. They buy you one drink and encourage you to talk. This was a great treat and is only offered on the Explorer.

The ports were very nice. We did not take any ship excursions. Kudos to the Captain of the Explorer. we traveled through Hurr. Rita to get to our first port. We were told we were the only ship to make all of our ports this week. The cruise to San Juan was a little rough, but we never felt that it wasn't safe. The weather in all ports was great. All in all, I would say this was my best cruise ever, thanks to the staff and crew of the Explorer.

Explorer of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Explorer of the Seas Review
Explorer of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?