Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Jenylyte: Majesty of the Seas - Bahamas

Compare Prices on Majesty of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Majesty of the Seas - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 2005
Destination: Bahamas

I thought this cruise was great. Everything about was great. The staff was very friendly. I love my stateroom attendant, he made us animals out of towels. It was beautiful. This was my first cruise. We made stops in Nassau Bahamas, Coco Cay Bahamas and Key West, FL. The food was great. You can eat all day long. Breakfast and lunch were in the Windjammer. They had magnificent views of the ocean. Dinner was served in the the two dining rooms. Makido and Maytime. I was in the Makido and my waiter's( waiter and assistant) were very nice and they always recommend something good on they menu. The menu changed every night. You have the option of eating in there or your room, the dinner menu can be served in you room. Every night at dinner they put on a little show. Singing etc.

I chose a larger stateroom, Superior oceanview. It was very spacious. The bathroom is rather small, but I didn't expect one as big as the one I have at home. Unfortunately I was not able to see other guest More rooms, so I can't recommend one room over another. However I will say this, YOU DO NOT KNOW YOU ARE MOVING UNLESS YOU ARE LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW. We had good weather and calm waters. If you are concerned that you will get sea sick don't get a ocean view room. The closet space was moderate. Not a lot for luggage but enough for hanging close. The smell of sewer is not a strong constant, more like a whiff. There are lots of activities on the boat for adults and kids. Again I thought it was great!

I read so many reviews about this boat that I went on there with bad expectations and it really surprised me. I think people have there expectations too high. For example the sewer smell, people should realize that this is a boat, they don't the plumbing that we do at home, so you are bound to smell something. It's not overwhelming, it won't take your breath away, nor make you light headed. If anyone has any questions about this cruise please feel free to e-mail me. I am delighted to answer your questions. Jenylyte@aol.com. Less

Read more Majesty of the Seas cruise reviews >>