Carnival Glory Cruise Review by bookmark

Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money Not Rated
Rates 5+

Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean
The port embarkation was fairly quick and easy.

Cabin: Was very good and our cabin name ben we had animals made each night.

Dining: Was very excellent. I had meals in the dining room each night the food was great -- I love refills on some things like food. Our waitress was Caroline from Poland she was okay.

The casino was good since I could gamble in there. The bars were good and dining in the Red Sail restaurant was good. I liked they had a fish station on deck 10 on 2nd level of the buffet restaurant. I liked the deli and Oriental once again and of course the ports.

We did some tour called Conch Train tours in Key West. The company is called Historic Tours of America and did shopping there then we went back to the ship and went to the cabin.

Monday: Day at sea -- we were at the pool in the back. It was formal night: was the show called: Living in America.

Tuesday -- Belize cave tubing with a company we didn't book with Carnival. When we got there it was a nice day.

Wed: Cozumel we were today so we didn't get off the boat until late morning. We went shipping and we went to a bar so that I could have my first drink in Mexico.

Thursday formal night -- Rock Down Broadway -- one of the best cruise ship shows ever, ranging from Smokey Joes Cafe to Saturday Night Fever and Little Shop of Horrors and Greased Lighting and Rent and Hair and Footloose.

Publication Date: 08/29/05