Carnival Legend 5

“Carnival Legend - Eastern Caribbean”
Cruise review of Carnival Legend

Nadine Herring

Overall Member Rating

My boyfriend and I just returned from our first cruise ever and it was absolutely AMAZING!!! We sailed out of New York on the Carnival Legend and while the embarkation process was pretty bad, we waited for over 1 1/2 hours on line (next cruise we will show up later), it was all forgotten when we stepped on the ship.

The decor was beautiful, the crew extremely gracious, friendly, and efficient, the food was excellent, and the shore excursions were great! There was never a shortage of things to do on the Legend, and whether you wanted to stay busy non-stop or find a quiet spot to just relax, there was something for everyone. My boyfriend and I had so much fun going to the different shows (which I never thought he would do!), going to the club (which had a great DJ), or just hanging out in the lounges or the Lido deck, we had the time of our lives and the best vacation ever! Weather was great, debarkation was a breeze, all and all it was an amazing time because it brought us so More much closer together and was very romantic!

We have decided that cruising is the only way for us to travel and sailing out of NYC was so convenient because it is only an hour and a half from home and I'm afraid to fly. Carnival was a blast and we will ABSOLUTELY sail on the Legend and it's other ships when we plan our next cruise, which for us will be next year! Less

Carnival Legend Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: July 2005
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Family & Children

Published 08/02/05

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Legend Review

Carnival Legend Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?