Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Boom Colletti: An amazing experience because of the staff

Boom Colletti
Member Since 2013

Embarkation Not Rated

Compare Prices on Norwegian Jewel Bahamas Cruises

An amazing experience because of the staff

Sail Date: February 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

I really believe that the staff on this cruise went out of their way to make the entire experience incredible. Every day they were friendly, fun, witty and interactive with everyone they met. They made each show, game & events one - of - kind !! Although the destination was an ultimate goal for us to see the on-board activities were outstanding.

The entertainment was by far very well put together and executed. The dining staff were attentive and professional.

The house keeping staff were on their A-game providing the most quality in everything they did to make our room cleaned each and every time we came back to our room.

Every person we met made the trip amazing ... the energy we felt from each person made our trip one that we would come back to time and time again. This was an incredible experience !! Thank you

PS. I did not get to drop off my comment card when disembarking and I wanted to recognize the staff that cleaned our room day and More night during our trip. His name was JAMES FLORES 8TH FLOOR - JEWEL- BAHAMAS VACATION PORTING FROM NYC - JAMES FLORES was incredible and took very good care of us each and every day with a smile and a positive attitude. Thank you James - I hope you get recognition !! Less

Read more Norwegian Jewel cruise reviews >>