Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Buffytheslayr: Norwegian Epic was EPIC

Member Since 2013
0 Forum Posts

Norwegian Epic was EPIC

Sail Date: February 2013

This was my first cruise although my partner had cruised with Disney, Carnival, etc. I was very worried about sea sickness so I bought Gravol, Gravol Ginger and sea bands. I wore my sea bands two days prior and I did NOT get sick. Just dizzy which was quite funny.

Okay, now the Epic notch. Getting our bags in front of the state room, genius. The Steward was so cute.

Food! I am on Atkins, my partner allergic to peanuts and fish. Did we suffer or have issues with the Garden Cafe? Nope! Food was so good. Great selection and varieties of veg, etc. I bought the all you can drink pop program and that was so worth it. I am a Diet Pepsi nut!

The ship was clean, friendly and fun. I brought books just in case I was bored. Who can get bored with an awesome ocean around you and activities everywhere.

Staff was friendly and fun, no issues with anyone. Norwegian is a great cruise line and I am cruising with them again next Feb 2014 to Western More Caribbean.

Recommend this cruise line, you bet! Less

Published 02/28/13

Read more Norwegian Epic cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Epic Review >>

Cabin review: B48004 Family Balcony

8004. Great bed, great balcony. Clean and well maintained. Almost brand new. Shower drained rather slow, not sure if that's ow it is on a ship or it was just our shower. No worries though.

Fun, Straw market was sweet.

Read 3150 Nassau Reviews

Saw the Butterfly much fun and beautiful. The guide took us around both sides of the island and we lunched at Stella's. Great food and great hostess! Enjoyed the locale a lot. Would return in a second.

Captain Nautical. Was awesome. Small boat with less people meant more one on one time with the experts on the boat. Would do it again in a second. Saw turtles in natural habitat.

Skip X