Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Buffytheslayr

Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Norwegian Epic was EPIC
This was my first cruise although my partner had cruised with Disney, Carnival, etc. I was very worried about sea sickness so I bought Gravol, Gravol Ginger and sea bands. I wore my sea bands two days prior and I did NOT get sick. Just dizzy which was quite funny.

Okay, now the Epic boarding...top notch. Getting our bags in front of the state room, genius. The Steward was so cute.

Food! I am on Atkins, my partner allergic to peanuts and fish. Did we suffer or have issues with the Garden Cafe? Nope! Food was so good. Great selection and varieties of veg, etc. I bought the all you can drink pop program and that was so worth it. I am a Diet Pepsi nut!

The ship was clean, friendly and fun. I brought books just in case I was bored. Who can get bored with an awesome ocean around you and activities everywhere.

Staff was friendly and fun, no issues with anyone. Norwegian is a great cruise line and I am cruising with them again next Feb 2014 to Western Caribbean.

Recommend this cruise line, you bet!

Publication Date: 02/28/13