“Don't believe all that you read”
Cruise review of Celebrity Summit

Palm Coast Cruiser Celebrity Summit 5 Don't believe all that you read
Palm Coast Cruiser
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I have just read the reviews that were written and disagree with must that was said. EXCELLENT service by all on the ship, you would think they were given 'friendly drugs'. All the officers and crew could not have been nicer. The food was at the expected level for this line. It was always good and when we did use the buffet, they did serve you, it's called service. The crowd was a little older but to be be expected on an upscale cruise such as this. The cruise director was talented and the best we've ever seen. We were on for two weeks and if there was a major fault I would have seen it. The only thing I would have liked to see was more entertainment in the public areas at the happy hour times. The entertainment was good for what it was. I had no problems with it. I could go on but this was a cruise ship and itinery I would do again for certain. We are very seasoned cruisers in the mid price range. If you want to cruise with much younger folks go at the peak times such as spring break, summer months and the like. Bottom line... Loved this cruise.
Celebrity Summit Cruises to the Southern Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Summit Review
Celebrity Summit Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?