Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by Palm Coast Cruiser: Don't believe all that you read

Celebrity Summit 5
Palm Coast Cruiser
Member Since 2012
6 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Don't believe all that you read

Sail Date: February 2013
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: San Juan

I have just read the reviews that were written and disagree with must that was said.

EXCELLENT service by all on the ship, you would think they were given 'friendly drugs'. All the officers and crew could not have been nicer. The food was at the expected level for this line. It was always good and when we did use the buffet, they did serve you, it's called service.

The crowd was a little older but to be be expected on an upscale cruise such as this.

The cruise director was talented and the best we've ever seen.

We were on for two weeks and if there was a major fault I would have seen it. The only thing I would have liked to see was more entertainment in the public areas at the happy hour times. The entertainment was good for what it was. I had no problems with it.

I could go on but this was a cruise ship and itinery I would do again for certain. We are very seasoned cruisers in the mid price range.

If you want to cruise More with much younger folks go at the peak times such as spring break, summer months and the like.

Bottom line... Loved this cruise. Less

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X