Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Clovisina: Fantastic! NYC - Bahamas

Overall Member Rating

Fantastic! NYC - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

This was my fifth cruise and my third on Carnival. So far, Carnival is by far my favorite cruise line. I have never written a review before, and I decided to now because I am tired of hearing and reading complaints about it being a low-class, low-budget cruise line. In my experience, Carnival is far from that! I cannot say enough about the entire experience, and the great service!

I took my two adult daughters on this cruise with me to celebrate our February birthdays. We chose this one because it left from New York and went to Cape Canaveral and the Bahamas. I cannot say enough about the overall service of Carnival. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, and above all - fun. We all thought the food was fantastic (both buffet and dining room), and the daily drink specials were great -- we especially loved the blowfish! We loved the trivia, the Asian classic rock band was phenomenal, and the shows in the Phantom and Mad Hatter lounges were all good - Ticket More to Ride was really well-done!

I can't say enough about what a great vacation this was (both my daughters say this was their best vacation ever!) and I feel bad about the bad press Carnival has been getting lately. I, for one, will definitely cruise again with Carnival and I want to thank them for making our vacation memorable. Less

Published 02/22/13

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Bahamas Cruises

Cabin review: OS6203 Ocean Suite

The view from the balcony was awesome. Quiet location. Glad we upgraded from an inside cabin. Mid-ship location was convenient.

Read All Ocean Suite (OS) Reviews >>

We went to the Junkanoo beach club via taxi - the beach was nice, but wished we went on a ship excursion, still fun tough. Walked around the port shops, Senor Frogs here too but we opted out this time, (had to recover from the previous day!).
Read 1084 Freeport Reviews

Went on a catamaran and snorkeling - unlimited punch, fun! Senor Frogs was the most fun - you have to go there!

Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure

Went to see Harry Potter World - it was great, a must-see if you are a fan. Dr. Seuss Land was really cute, even for adults. A great excursion.

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Bahamas Cruises

Member Since 2013
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X