Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Clovisina

Carnival Miracle
Carnival Miracle
Member Name: Clovisina
Cruise Date: February 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: OS
See More About: Carnival Miracle Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Fantastic! NYC - Bahamas
This was my fifth cruise and my third on Carnival. So far, Carnival is by far my favorite cruise line. I have never written a review before, and I decided to now because I am tired of hearing and reading complaints about it being a low-class, low-budget cruise line. In my experience, Carnival is far from that! I cannot say enough about the entire experience, and the great service!

I took my two adult daughters on this cruise with me to celebrate our February birthdays. We chose this one because it left from New York and went to Cape Canaveral and the Bahamas. I cannot say enough about the overall service of Carnival. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, and above all - fun. We all thought the food was fantastic (both buffet and dining room), and the daily drink specials were great -- we especially loved the blowfish! We loved the trivia, the Asian classic rock band was phenomenal, and the shows in the Phantom and Mad Hatter lounges were all good - Ticket to Ride was really well-done!

I can't say enough about what a great vacation this was (both my daughters say this was their best vacation ever!) and I feel bad about the bad press Carnival has been getting lately. I, for one, will definitely cruise again with Carnival and I want to thank them for making our vacation memorable.

Publication Date: 02/22/13