Ruby Princess Cruise Review by princessgirl56

Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Ship Facts: Ruby Princess Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Ruby Princess Deck Plans
First time on a cruise
My girlfriend strong armed me to cruise with her in January. I suffer with vertigo and was convinced I would be sick the entire time. Every Moring she gave me a motion sickness tablet and away we would go exploring the ship and all the amenities on board. It was awesome! I never once got sea sick. Our steward was a great guy and took very good care of us. The ship was spotless. The gal that books future cruises gave a seminar on how to navigate the ship, ports of call and how to avoid seasickness. I was in stiches! Very funny and informative. Wonderful food. Great outdoor theater. Beautiful pools. Just a wonderful experience. First vacation I have ever taken where I was waited on hand and foot.

I have booked for next year and I'm taking my husband and my mom and dad. I feel cruises are the best value for your buck.

The only negative was the hotel we stayed at the night before our cruise.

There were 2 different cruises leaving at the same time. The area to sign in and complete the heath form was not marked for what ship you were taking. After standing in line for a 1/2 hr, we were informed we were in the wrong line and had to start over again. 6 or 7 busses trying to get into a tiny parking lot.Well.. it was chaos. We didn't get on the boat until very late and I felt like I wasted a day of my cruise. For our cruise next year I booked our hotel and taking a cab.

Publication Date: 02/19/13