“Epic Good Time”

Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Just got back and wanted to write this review. I don't where all these bad reviews come from, I think people like to find the bad in everything. Embarkment was a breeze we were checked in and on the ship in less then an hour Food was very good we ate at 9 different restaurants and ordered pizza. The restaurants we ate are listed below. Cagney's Le Cucina Spiegel Tent Wasabi Sushi Teppanyaki Manhattan Room Garden Buffet Moderno O Sheehan's Water park was fun, didn't get a chance to do the rock wall. Pool deck was full on sea days but still found chairs. Legends in Concert was awesome, Blue Man was the same show as Boston even the TP falling down on you. Cirque Dreams is a must, I was picked for one of the acts...lots of fun White Hot Party, awesome, we danced until about 2am and the party was still going on. Now the Cabin. We found the setup to be good, one tip when booking a balcony room is to get one with the bed near the balcony, it gives you a little more room to move around. The sink was not an issue for us, nor was the toilet and shower. The casino, I don't know where people are seeing all the smoke, I've been to Vegas the the smoke there is far worse, yes I could smell walking through the casino, but once you were past it there was nothing. One complaint I have is they allow smoking in the pool areas, but even that was not that bad. The Staff was very friendy and never walked by without say hi. Wait staff in the restaurants were very attentive of our needs. Yes I would recommend this ship to other and will try to sail this ship again.
Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

BD12020
Great Location, It was beyond the stairs and elevators and a dead end so it was very quiet. It is also sandwiched between decks with rooms above and below.

Port
We never left the ship, we saw the forts on a different cruise and had no desire to leave the ship.
Read 4,116 Nassau Reviews
Published 02/13/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Epic Review
Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?