Norwegian Epic 5

Cruise review of Norwegian Epic

Cruisejunky1000
Member Since 2013

Overall Member Rating

Just got back and wanted to write this review. I don't where all these bad reviews come from, I think people like to find the bad in everything.

Embarkment was a breeze we were checked in and on the ship in less then an hour

Food was very good we ate at 9 different restaurants and ordered pizza. The restaurants we ate are listed below.

Cagney's
Manhattan Room
Garden Buffet
Moderno
O Sheehan's

Water park was fun, didn't get a chance to do the rock wall. Pool deck was full on sea days but still found chairs.

Legends in Concert was awesome, Blue Man was the same show as Boston even the TP falling down on you.

Cirque Dreams is a must, I was picked for one of the acts...lots of fun

White Hot Party, awesome, we danced until about 2am and the party was still going on.

Now the Cabin. We found the setup to be good, one tip when booking a balcony room is More to get one with the bed near the balcony, it gives you a little more room to move around. The sink was not an issue for us, nor was the toilet and shower.

The casino, I don't know where people are seeing all the smoke, I've been to Vegas the the smoke there is far worse, yes I could smell walking through the casino, but once you were past it there was nothing. One complaint I have is they allow smoking in the pool areas, but even that was not that bad.

The Staff was very friendy and never walked by without say hi. Wait staff in the restaurants were very attentive of our needs.

Yes I would recommend this ship to other and will try to sail this ship again. Less

Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: February 2013
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

BD12020
Great Location, It was beyond the stairs and elevators and a dead end so it was very quiet. It is also sandwiched between decks with rooms above and below.

We never left the ship, we saw the forts on a different cruise and had no desire to leave the ship.
Read 4036 Nassau Reviews

Published 02/13/13

Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Epic Review

Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?