Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Cruisejunky1000

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Cruisejunky1000
Norwegian Epic
Cabin Number: 12020
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+

Epic Good Time
Just got back and wanted to write this review. I don't where all these bad reviews come from, I think people like to find the bad in everything.

Embarkment was a breeze we were checked in and on the ship in less then an hour

Food was very good we ate at 9 different restaurants and ordered pizza. The restaurants we ate are listed below.

Cagney's

Manhattan Room

Garden Buffet

Moderno

O Sheehan's

Water park was fun, didn't get a chance to do the rock wall. Pool deck was full on sea days but still found chairs.

Legends in Concert was awesome, Blue Man was the same show as Boston even the TP falling down on you.

Cirque Dreams is a must, I was picked for one of the acts...lots of fun

White Hot Party, awesome, we danced until about 2am and the party was still going on.

Now the Cabin. We found the setup to be good, one tip when booking a balcony room is to get one with the bed near the balcony, it gives you a little more room to move around. The sink was not an issue for us, nor was the toilet and shower.

The casino, I don't know where people are seeing all the smoke, I've been to Vegas the the smoke there is far worse, yes I could smell walking through the casino, but once you were past it there was nothing. One complaint I have is they allow smoking in the pool areas, but even that was not that bad.

The Staff was very friendy and never walked by without say hi. Wait staff in the restaurants were very attentive of our needs.

Yes I would recommend this ship to other and will try to sail this ship again.

Publication Date: 02/13/13