“First Time Cruiser, Will be back!”
Cruise review of Carnival Inspiration

azladyhawk Carnival Inspiration 5 First Time Cruiser, Will be back!
azladyhawk
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
My daughter and I sailed with friends a first cruise for all of us! It was great fun. So many things so do on board and ashore. We were very impressed by the staff. They were all so friendly and knew our names at first introduction. Teh dining staff was great! And the room stewards even kept our cooler of sodas full of fresh ice each day. We did not do any prebooked shore excursions, but would highly recommend the Buffadora whether you book ahead or just get on the bus in town. It is well worth the trip and a great site. The stage show was very good! We were able to see both of them and were very impressed. One of our group won one of the trivia contests that are constantly being held somewhere on board, there are so many things going on that anyone complaining about the activities are too picky and impossible to please. I have had better food, but no complaints. When you think about the logistics and shear quantity prepared all day long I think it was very good.
Carnival Inspiration Cruises to the Mexican Riviera
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Interior

4DM35
Very quiet, rarely heard any outside noise. Closets roomy and bathroom was roomier than expected. You may want to bring a hanging shoe holder. They work very well in the bathroom to hold all your stuff since there is very little counter space.

This is a very interesting port to exlpore. There is a lot of history and interesting bits of info to be learned. If you do not get into that there is parasiling and snorkling. We went on the glass bottom boat and were entertained by the fish for an hour. If you just want to relax you can rent beach chairs and just sit and watch the world go by. This is my favorite part of any vacation. Eating in Catalina is a bit pricy, but that is to be expected of a place like this, but the shops were very reasonable for souveniers and clothes. My daughter loves hats and looks great in them I bought her a fedora for $10 and she loved it.
Blowhole Walking Tour
Very scenic and intersting. The guide was very informed and spoke very good English, there was no language problems. We enjoyed the cooler weather near the spray, you want to stay away from the vendors or be a good bargainer!
Published 02/13/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Inspiration Review
Carnival Inspiration Cruises to the Mexican Riviera
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?