Carnival Magic 2

mbardsley
Member Since 2006
193 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

During embarkation, we had an issue with myself and my youngest son having the same names, so our Folio was crossed, my credit card was on his account, so on. I was gold, he was red, and my other son blue, but I had to wait, and take it to the pursers office to get my card corrected, and get a gold one. makes it easy to tell who card is whos sitting on the table when you run out the door.

So did not start well with the embarkation team. They just did not care, nor would correct. during our cruise we had a habit of getting up early in the morning, so got to watch all the drunks still wandering. Came to find out that there were a few schemes going on board. First we had a group of vacationing professional strippers. They were impressed on how much money is to be made on board, as well as not having to spend a penny on drinks. The night after Cozumel really was fun listing to them brag about how much money they made, and how busy they were. So Prostitution on board, More Proven fact.

Next we had a rash of stolen cell phones, Keep them in your cabin!!!! I really have a feeling it was staff, not guests, but lots of people were reporting lost and stolen, including one of ours.

So points to be taken, you get what you pay for. cheap cruise, brings on the lower ends, back to RCCL for me. Less

Carnival Magic Cruises to the Western Caribbean

7C2382

Perfect
Read 4536 Cozumel Reviews

As always NICE

Hate the locals, trying to scam

Published 02/12/13

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Magic Review

Carnival Magic Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?