“Fun but learned alot”

mbardsley
Member Since 2006
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
During embarkation, we had an issue with myself and my youngest son having the same names, so our Folio was crossed, my credit card was on his account, so on. I was gold, he was red, and my other son blue, but I had to wait, and take it to the pursers office to get my card corrected, and get a gold one. makes it easy to tell who card is whos sitting on the table when you run out the door. So did not start well with the embarkation team. They just did not care, nor would correct. during our cruise we had a habit of getting up early in the morning, so got to watch all the drunks still wandering. Came to find out that there were a few schemes going on board. First we had a group of vacationing professional strippers. They were impressed on how much money is to be made on board, as well as not having to spend a penny on drinks. The night after Cozumel really was fun listing to them brag about how much money they made, and how busy they were. So Prostitution on board, Proven fact. Next we had a rash of stolen cell phones, Keep them in your cabin!!!! I really have a feeling it was staff, not guests, but lots of people were reporting lost and stolen, including one of ours. So points to be taken, you get what you pay for. cheap cruise, brings on the lower ends, back to RCCL for me.
Carnival Magic Cruises to the Western Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Magic Review
Carnival Magic Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?