“Great for the Price”

Member Since 2011
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I have been on several cruises before (prefer RCL) and booked this cruise thru Carnival due to the length. Since I have been on Carnival before and read the reviews here so I knew what to expect. This is my first time booking a Grand Suite (will probably never splurge again) and although I expected larger, the room was spacious enough for three women. Not once did we feel cramped or bump into each other! The pull out couch wasn't the most comfortable but it did the trick and the balcony really came in handy when watching the dolphins or seals at play pulling into Catalina. Our room steward did her job but I have had better. As for the food, I have no complaints. I did not have one thing that I thought was bad and took advantage of the Chocolate Melting Cake every night at dinner. If you haven't had this, you must try it once! We only went to one show "Shout" and it was fun they sang songs that I was raised with. My only piece of advice would be to always remember that you can't please everyone; go in it with the attitude that "it will be what you make of it."
Carnival Inspiration Cruises to the Mexican Riviera

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Inspiration Review
Carnival Inspiration Cruises to the Mexican Riviera
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?