Carnival Inspiration 3

Cruise review of Carnival Inspiration

knrdodd
Member Since 2011

Overall Member Rating

I have been on several cruises before (prefer RCL) and booked this cruise thru Carnival due to the length. Since I have been on Carnival before and read the reviews here so I knew what to expect.

This is my first time booking a Grand Suite (will probably never splurge again) and although I expected larger, the room was spacious enough for three women. Not once did we feel cramped or bump into each other! The pull out couch wasn't the most comfortable but it did the trick and the balcony really came in handy when watching the dolphins or seals at play pulling into Catalina. Our room steward did her job but I have had better.

As for the food, I have no complaints. I did not have one thing that I thought was bad and took advantage of the Chocolate Melting Cake every night at dinner. If you haven't had this, you must try it once!

We only went to one show "Shout" and it was fun they sang songs that I was raised with.

My only piece of advice would be More to always remember that you can't please everyone; go in it with the attitude that "it will be what you make of it." Less

Carnival Inspiration Cruises to the Mexican Riviera

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Grand Suite

GSU83
Great spa tub and walk in closet. Large enough for 3 women.

Not much to do on this island except to eat, drink, and relax. Still a nice quaint place to escape the hussle of L.A.

Didn't do anything due to the hype surrounding Mexico.
Read 365 Ensenada Reviews

Published 02/12/13

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Inspiration Review

Carnival Inspiration Cruises to the Mexican Riviera

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?