“Another Jewel of a cruise”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas

lovetosail48 Jewel of the Seas 5 Another Jewel of a cruise
lovetosail48
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Love this size and style ship!! All the glass, the open centrum really beautiful!

The crew is , for me, the best at sea. Many remembered me and with such warmth, hug me. I do talk with many of them at lunch in the Windjammer, and that may make a difference. Waited on hand and foot so spoiled.

Cruise to KW and Cozumel We docked downtown this time and it was so easy to walk to old San Miguel, see some shops still there. I have been to Cozumel easily 30 times I like it.

Cabin steward Idewa from Bali best at sea. Warm sweet man, I am getting better at my Indonesian had some of the crew laughing at my bad pronunciation,

but I try!

The food is adequate, WJ breakfast has lots of stuff, but for me, cold, hard pancakes do not cut it. I have a muffin and wait for lunch.

Dinner in Tides is nicely presented, good banquet level food, prime rib was good, duck was dry this time.

Anyway the ship goes to Europe, New England and San Juan next winter--Brilliance comes then.

Try to get there before it goes, you will be cared for at the highest level.

Jewel of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Interior Stateroom

N3561
3561 was a GTY so I had no choice. Deck 3 a bit noisy just above crew area and I could hear their announcements.

Port

Always funn to walk around.. If you are bothered, I just smile and say no thank you and have no issues.

Read 4,593 Cozumel Reviews
Published 02/11/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Jewel of the Seas Review
Jewel of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?