“Looking for a great time? This is where you wanna be!”
Cruise review of Bahamas Celebration

Morrislost03@gmail.com Bahamas Celebration 5 Looking for a great time? This is where you wanna be!
Morrislost03@gmail.com
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Hello, my name is Davin Morris and I had a great time upon Bahama Celebration. I was more then happy to tell how my experience was. Overall I had a wonderful time that made me want to come back for more. Even though I lost my phone (Who knows where it is now, O'well) I still had a great time. When I first went on this cruise I wasn't really sure what to expect. My girlfriend and I were so excited. After our four hour trip from Orlando to Palm Beach we were ready to unload our week. Once we boarded the boat we could feel the the weight lifted from our shoulders with the warm comfort of the staff. Every one of the staff showed great customer service, making sure we were always happy and having a great time. As many people as we met we only remembered a few that really stuck out to us, which were, Cornelious, who worked in house keeping. He always made sure we came back to clean sheets clean room and made beds. And then JeyPee who kept the drinks coming the whole trip! Another reason we enjoyed our trip so much was the entertainment! This cruise had some of the most talented entertainers we have seen in a long time. If it wasn't for all the drinks we had those nights we would have remembered there names but most importantly we remember they were funny as hell. All in all this was one of the best experiences I have had for a first time thing. I definitely recommend Bahama Celebration as a Cruise you will never forget!
  • Sail Date: February 2013
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

53307
We were staying in interior cabin 3307. Great price for what we paid. The only thing that went wrong was there wasnt any hot water when I needed a shower. My girlfriend got all the hot water. How she did, is still a mystery.
Published 02/10/13
Thank Morrislost03@gmail.com
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Bahamas Celebration Review
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?