“Celebrity Millenium, SE Asia”
Cruise review of Celebrity Millennium

e19cosby Celebrity Millennium 3 Celebrity Millenium, SE Asia
e19cosby
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We are long time Celebrity customers and have always praised Celebrity as being #1 in all areas, however, our recent experience on Millennium left much to be desired and if it were my first time on a Celebrity ship, I would not come back. As we know this is not what our past experiences have been, we will give Celebrity another go. As others have mentioned, the ship was "supposedly refurbished" but we sure could not tell what had been refurbished. Our room had not and we had torn bed linen, multiple towels with holes in them, lamps that were rusted, and generally shabby stateroom. Service has also been a high mark on all past Celebrity cruises, this one not so much. While some of the staff including the Tour Desk staff were EXCELLENT, most of the wait staff could not care less and it showed. There was a definite don't bother me attitude. Food was absolutely the worst. Our meal in the Olympic, which we paid $40 per person extra for, was nothing exciting and we will not repeat the mistake of doing that again. Ordered steak medium rare, was serviced well done but was replaced when we asked. Why the waiter hadn't noticed he was serving a well done not medium rare steak is beyond me. Head Waiter comped us a free cappuccino which when it finally arrived was lukewarm. Celebrity appears to be applying extra charges for things that used to be included. I would not expect this on an upscale line. All in all not what we expected.
Celebrity Millennium Cruises to Asia

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Millennium Review
Celebrity Millennium Cruises to Asia
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?