Eurodam Cruise Review by Galtlady

Cabin Category: HH
Dining 5+

Ship Facts: Eurodam Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Eurodam Deck Plans
Christmas at Sea
I booked a Christmas cruise this past December on Hollan America's Eurodam for my son & I along with his girlfriends family. Although I love cruising, I was a bit sceptical that HAL would offer much to our 3 young adults that were travelling with us, how wrong I was.

In November I had been on a Princess cruise and to be honest HAL far surpassed that cruise in many ways. If there is anything that I didn't particularly like about the Eurodam it was just that I found the ship a bit closed in and dark, I however I understand that there are many who like that look and feel. I tend to prefer the more open feel of the Royal Caribbean ships.

However, I did love the cabin layouts on HAL, it was by far the best cabin I have ever been in. It was the largest, the most storage ever, and a full bathroom. The other liners should take note. The entertainment was also amazing, the best I have seen in several cruises.

The Eurodam's food was beyond 5*, it was always perfect, and the waiters were excellent. We chose to do anytime dining, and other than Christmas evening we didn't have reservations, and never had a problem getting a table for the 6 of us. We never had to wait and usually were seated in or around the same area.

I would book on HAL again with no reservations as this was an excellent cruise. I met a lot of lovely people through out my week and had a wonderful Christmas vacation.

Publication Date: 02/09/13