Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by superdavexox: Great 1st experience

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Bahamas Cruises

Great 1st experience

Sail Date: January 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

Embarkation: Drove down from Montreal and stayed one night at a "Park, stay and fly" which went very well and was worth the price.

Service: That was the greatest part since my wife suffers from a severe nut and pea allergy so eating out can be a challenge. However ahostess would come to my wife every night and she could pre-order her next day's meals which would be made fresh and safely for her. That great service calmed my wife and I greatly and allowed her to have a great time and enjoy great food.

Activities: Lots to do and see. I appreciated what I read on other reviews: A cruise is what you make it to be. Since the weather wasn't great we had to do other things to have fun and there is a lot to choose from including some fun shows at night.

Stateroom: We took a balcony and absolutely loved it(will actually never go without a balcony). Great size, very enjoyable. Awesome to be able to out on your balcony have a coffee and watch yourself travel on the More ocean.

Review: Nothing will ever be perfect(especially the weather in January) but, for the price, carnival delivered great service and food and a fun time for us first-time cruisers. Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Miracle Balcony Empress 6227

Took a taxi (4$/person) to cabbage beach. Beautiful beach and we had great weather.
Read 2605 Nassau Reviews