Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by cappacino: The Carnival Breeze is wonderful!!!!

cappacino
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated
Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Eastern Caribbean Cruises

The Carnival Breeze is wonderful!!!!

Sail Date: January 2013

The Carnival Breeze ship is wonderful!!! The ship was clean and a pleasure to be on. The crew were super nice and friendly!! The food was excellent!! My children loved it so much!!! They smiled all the time!!

The entertainment was great!! The waiters dancing was the best!!

Our stewardess was sooooo nice!! Lots of nice towel art and a friendly hello everytime we met!!

I loved the spa and the workout facilities!! Very clean with lots of disinfectant bottles to clean the equipment.

I am prone to sea-sickness and I did not get sea-sick once, neither did my kids!!

The only issue I had was deck chairs. I sat down in empty chairs and people stated that they were sitting there. Well, if your not in it, too bad for you. But it didn't get me down. I didn't sit down very often, I was too busy swimming in the pools, jacuzzi, and walking around taking in the sights! I can watch the ocean go by, forever!! Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

took a taxi to Church Valley Beach!! Paradise!! Spent the whole day in the water!! Drank from a young coconut! Ate a burger on the beach and it was good (didn't upset our tummies at all-didn't eat the lettuce and tomatoe and onions with it). Bought some beautiful jewelry from the local ladies!! getting a taxi to the beach was a little crazy!! all the locals fight over you to get you in their taxi!! Be careful!!
Read 807 Antigua Reviews

We took the ferry to Paradise Island and it was fun!!! Good info on who owned the housed on the beach next to us. We went to Atlantis resort and tried to go to the public beach. We couldn't stay because the waves and riptide were too big and strong! My adventerous kids did not want to leave but I had no choice but to deny them access!! I saved their lives ( they were mad at me). Only swim here if you are a extremely strong swimmer! I wouldn't because you never know!! So, don't go to the public beach near Atlantis to be safe. We then just walked around Atlantis which was really posh and had ice cream and shopped!! Atlantis was beautiful!!
Read 2663 Nassau Reviews

Snorkeling

(5)
Snorkeling at Shipwreck cove was amazing!!! Good rum punch after (too good)!!! My kids loved it! I could snorkel forever! Excellent equipment! and life vests! The people running the boat were young, beautiful, friendly people!! Really nice!

More snorkeling at the Virgin Gorda!!! This was the best!!! Clear blue water with tonnes of fish!!! Devils bay was spectacular!! Great equipement!! The guys running the boat were very nice and very watchful over all of us!! They herded us like we were sheep and they were sheep dogs!! I felt very sage! we all wore bright orange life jackets, so they could spot us wherever we were and explained themselves very well about do's and don't's. I loved this excersion!! I want to go back here and spend more time. It was a bit too short but on a ship, time is limited!
Read 502 Tortola Reviews