Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by cappacino

10-12 5+
        13-15 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

The Carnival Breeze is wonderful!!!!
The Carnival Breeze ship is wonderful!!! The ship was clean and a pleasure to be on. The crew were super nice and friendly!! The food was excellent!! My children loved it so much!!! They smiled all the time!!

The entertainment was great!! The waiters dancing was the best!!

Our stewardess was sooooo nice!! Lots of nice towel art and a friendly hello everytime we met!!

I loved the spa and the workout facilities!! Very clean with lots of disinfectant bottles to clean the equipment.

I am prone to sea-sickness and I did not get sea-sick once, neither did my kids!!

The only issue I had was deck chairs. I sat down in empty chairs and people stated that they were sitting there. Well, if your not in it, too bad for you. But it didn't get me down. I didn't sit down very often, I was too busy swimming in the pools, jacuzzi, and walking around taking in the sights! I can watch the ocean go by, forever!!

Publication Date: 02/06/13