Carnival Destiny Cruise Review by syeron: Destiny

syeron
Member Since 2007

Destiny

Sail Date: January 2013

I was on Destiny on January 17, 2013, I was so disappointed with the service and problems that the ship had.

1. In my stateroom I had sewer that came up while I was taking a shower. Since the crew was off from housekeeping I had to clean it up.
2. Most of the day and night I had banging in my room. Like something was getting fixed. Not easy to take a nap or go to sleep.
3. My door did not lock, so housekeeping keep coming into my room very early and keep it up. I did not know it was broken until the last day of the cruise that the lock was not working.
4. I keep on smelling sewer throughout the night. After I would used the bathroom my feet would smell.
5. We had late dinning. I don't even know where to go with this. The service was so slow. The food was always cold or not cook the way it was suppose to be. I would get a cup of coffee and it was cold and never got another cup.
6. Never got to see any of the shows, because the More dinner was so slow. I never even heard the cruise director about what going on. I love Bingo with my daughter, but did not even get to go to one. So, I never could show my girlfriend from California what to see. I was very disappointed.
7. Then in casino, I got from Ocean Players club $75.00 to play then, I found out everyone else got $125.00 I was very upset. My daughter got $125.00 back too. This is not right. I could not even get a drink the bar service was not good.
8. Then I found out people paid less for a better room. I was not very happy.
9. Only getting $50.00 back from not going to Cozumel. We could have gone out of different Port for a cheaper price.

Not happy with Carnival at all now. Less