Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by slandreas

Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Fun Times on The Carnival Breeze
My husband and I set sail on Saturday, January 19th for an 8 day cruise to the Caribbean. After reading some of the bad reviews we were a little leery but decided to go with an open mind. It was definitely the best cruise we have ever been on. There were a group of 20 of us loosely traveling together which even made it more fun.

FOOD - We ate dinner in the Blush Dining Room every evening and Orlando took excellent care of us. Sure, there were a few misses but all in all the food was served hot and was very tasty. We also loved Guy's Burgers and the Blue Iguana's tacos. The Pizza Pirate was great and the deli was open extended hours so you could always find something to eat. I don't know what these other complainers were expecting but I loved the food and gained a few pounds to show it!

ROOM - Our room steward was awesome and we rarely ever saw him yet our cabin was cleaned twice a day to perfection. That's what I call service, he never bothered us and we never bothered him.

ENTERTAINMENT - We were a little disappointed in the shows but we really enjoyed the comedy shows instead. The families seemed to like the Hasbro Game Shows but we did not go. Loved the casino. There were not many children aboard due to the time of year but every time I walked by their club they seemed to be engaged and having a blast.

All in all it was a week filled with lots of laughs and wonderful memories and isn't that what a vacation is all about? For all the complainers I would suggest if you did not like the food you should consider an upscale cruise line which would better suit your needs. I just felt for the price they had a lot to offer and I would highly recommend this ship.

Publication Date: 02/04/13