“Simply Amazing”

cbell21219
Member Since 2013
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We had a BLAST on this cruise, Me and my wife chose to do this as a get out of town cruise and I couldn't have been happier. We arrived at the port around 11:00 and was on the boat by 11:30 hanging out on the Lido deck waiting for our rooms to be ready. The bags were in our room around 2:00 and we un packed and met our room steward Sudi. Sudi is awesome, anything we needed he helped us out and just as nice as he could be. Always asking how our day was and telling us about himself. just a great attendant. We left port right on time and got to all of our ports on time. Now the ship was great. We did as much as we could in the four days we had. We saw all the comedy shows which were funny. They get real entertaining when they start picking on the people up front. We didn't go to any of the family friendly comedy shows just the adult only ones. We hung out a lot on the Serenity deck when we needed some down time. We didn't spend a lot of time on the Lido deck because it was a constant party type atmosphere. Which is not a bad thing if that's what you want but we loved the Serenity Deck. The musician in the Atrium at night was great and I loved listening to him play each night. The casino is nice and spacious and all the dealers love to interact and joke around with you. The Mo-Town show was great and I wish I could have seen both performances. We didn't attend any other big show because we spent alot of time on the shore when possible. I didn't waste my time with the Buffet food because the Main Dining Room is open for Breakfast , Lunch , and Dinner. The Food in the dining room no matter what time you went was amazing. I loved every bite. And don't forget you can order whatever you want. I ordered two appetizers and two entrees every night. We would defiantly do this same cruise again for a quick weekend get-a-way.
Carnival Fascination Cruises to the Bahamas
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

R227
Great Cabin for the price.
Published 02/01/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Fascination Review
Carnival Fascination Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?