Seabourn Legend Cruise Review by mick70: Great First Seabourn Cruise

Member Since 2004

Compare Prices on Seabourn Legend Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Great First Seabourn Cruise

Sail Date: January 2013

Just off the Seaboun Legend, it was the first cruise after its recent drydock. We arrived by air the day before,but close to midnight when we checked in to our hotel.

We arrive to the ship at 1300 and the embarkation when without a hitch. Escorted to our suite at 1400 and greeted by our room attendant.

The suite is quite spacious and comfortable. The suite had new rugs, upholstery and furniture all done durning the drydock.

The cruise was very port intensive after the first two sea days from Ft. Lauderdale to San Juan. Then a port every day. We did not get off in every port since we have been to many of the same type of ports before and I went to relax.

Now for what make this cruise so great "THE CREW" and in my opinion the dinning.
The crew work so well together and seemed to me that they enjoy their work. We ate breakfast in The Veranda every day. The service and food was excellent. We ate all of our lunches in The Restaurant not many others More there. Also on four occasions we had a special lunch made for us(24hr advanced notice) it was to die for.Over all I will say that this was the most enjoyable cruise we have taken, and would most defiantly sail with Seabourn again. Less

Read more Seabourn Legend cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Seabourn Legend Review >>

Cabin review: Seabourn Legend Seabourn Suite Deck Five 235

I just got off and walked around
Read 1376 San Juan Reviews