“Sailing the Grand Princess”
Cruise review of Grand Princess

mikesusan Grand Princess 5 Sailing the Grand Princess
mikesusan
Member Since 2007
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Just getting back from a 14 day back to back Cruise on the Grand Princess. My husband and I have been cruising for about 9 years now and find it an amazing and relaxing experience. We don't expect much so we are never disappointed at anything that happens. Even though it rained this time in Aruba we still enjoyed our day. We went to a Museum which is one of the things we like to do. We have done a lot of the tours provided and fine the History to be very interesting. Didn't get to do any tours on Curacao because we didn't get off soon enough but still managed to cease the day. The day back in for the turn around was odd, but it seems to me that people just have to find something to complain about. It rains so the excursions were canceled so it was a little crazy. The second week we did do some shopping in St Maartens, then in St Thomas we did a tour with family who had not been their before. Also did a little shopping there. At the private Island the last day it was breezy but I did get to take a few pics of the crabs off the pier. The food was very good and got to go to the English Pubs a couple of times. Also the food in the dinning room was very good. I love the friendliness of the waiters. I'm very much appreciate all the attention we get and do not take it for granted. These people went out of their way to do what every we wish. I just wish some of the cruisers I talked to felt the same way. I guess I live such a simple life that I really felt pampered. So I guess in conclusion it was a wonderful time again and as long and God keeps us healthy we will keep on Cruising. Thank you Princess for another wonderful time aboard your vessel.
Grand Princess Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

p265
was a quiet location and easy accessible to all we wanted to do.

Port
We find the Island very beautiful. No fault to Aruba but it did rain this day
Read 989 Aruba Reviews
Published 01/28/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Grand Princess Review
Grand Princess Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?