“THOMSON DREAM”

Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This is mine and my partner's fourth cruise and all have been through Thomson. This last one we were on was fantastic. All our cruises with Thomson have been good apart from the Norovirus outbreak when we were on the Island Escape. As with all the Thomson Cruise Ships the staff (ALL) were all wonderful so helpful and treat you as if you were the only person onboard. The one thing that I really enjoyed was after dinner in the Orion Restaurant, was going to the Medusa Lounge and listening to Top Men. We listened to them onthe Spirit and the Celebration before the Dream and they have just got better and better over time. I hope Thomson make it worth their while and keep them on their cruise ships as if they go it will be a very big loss. These guys are fantastic and can play/sing anything and if they do not know it or haven't performed it before they will go away and learn it for you. Food on the Dream was very good as was the waiter service Manny was our waiters name :-) I have already started looking for another cruise, the only down side is Thomson do not have any offers available for repeat customers....
Overall Ratings

Published 01/28/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Thomson Dream Review
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?