Carnival Pride Cruise Review by lov2cruuze: New Year Cruise

New Year Cruise

Sail Date: January 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Baltimore

I have been on many cruises, first time for us from Baltimore. We loved the short drive from Virginia, (2.5 hours). I was born in Italy, and have been in US a long time. Here are my ratings from 1.0 being lowest to 10.0 being the highest rating. Boarding (9.0 ) had to wait an hour, we got there too early.
Ship Quality (10.0 ) We loved this Ship !! Food (9.0) We enjoyed every meal.
Davids Steakhouse (10.0 ++++) The best steaks anyone could imagine ! Balcony Cabin 7224 (9.0) Very roomy, flat screen TV. Huge shower. Entertainment (9.0)
We are Karaoke crazy ! This ship had Karaoke with Live Band...the best, and Passenger talent show...even better, loved it !!Te show "Wonderful World" was very upscale, with tribute to nations, great backdrops, dancing etc. The Spa
(10.0) Wow ! very classy, elegant, clean. (Felt like we were in a very expensive Las Vegas Suite. Mermaids (Buffet) (9.0) The best, each day the food had a different look. Normandy Dining Room (9.0) Food and More service was at a high level. Room Service (10.0) Always there within 10 minutes. Desserts (10.0) For all meals, they were always at a high level for choice and quality.
My overall rating for this ship, The Carnival Pride....(9.5) I cannot wait to go again. Only negative thing....Coffee (You had to pay seperate !! Who cares!
The free coffee was Excellent. Alcohol was expensive..Beers $6.00, Drinks, same.
You can always find negatives, if you choose to, I could NOT, Loved it ! Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Pride Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Pride Balcony Verandah 7224

7224 Balcony, it was very nice

My first time there. The whole island looked deserted. No action, very boring. Next time, I will not bother to spend $ for taxi. Stay at shops near ship.
Read 779 Freeport Reviews

(5.5)
My favorite port of all from 32 cruises !!
Read 2646 Nassau Reviews

Airboat Tour

Excellent, enjoyed the ride, saw many alligators.