“New Year Cruise”

Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I have been on many cruises, first time for us from Baltimore. We loved the short drive from Virginia, (2.5 hours). I was born in Italy, and have been in US a long time. Here are my ratings from 1.0 being lowest to 10.0 being the highest rating. Boarding (9.0 ) had to wait an hour, we got there too early. Ship Quality (10.0 ) We loved this Ship !! Food (9.0) We enjoyed every meal. Davids Steakhouse (10.0 ++++) The best steaks anyone could imagine ! Balcony Cabin 7224 (9.0) Very roomy, flat screen TV. Huge shower. Entertainment (9.0) We are Karaoke crazy ! This ship had Karaoke with Live Band...the best, and Passenger talent show...even better, loved it !!Te show "Wonderful World" was very upscale, with tribute to nations, great backdrops, dancing etc. The Spa (10.0) Wow ! very classy, elegant, clean. (Felt like we were in a very expensive Las Vegas Suite. Mermaids (Buffet) (9.0) The best, each day the food had a different look. Normandy Dining Room (9.0) Food and service was at a high level. Room Service (10.0) Always there within 10 minutes. Desserts (10.0) For all meals, they were always at a high level for choice and quality. My overall rating for this ship, The Carnival Pride....(9.5) I cannot wait to go again. Only negative thing....Coffee (You had to pay seperate !! Who cares! The free coffee was Excellent. Alcohol was expensive..Beers $6.00, Drinks, same. You can always find negatives, if you choose to, I could NOT, Loved it !
Carnival Pride Cruises to the Bahamas
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

Port
My first time there. The whole island looked deserted. No action, very boring. Next time, I will not bother to spend $ for taxi. Stay at shops near ship.
Read 1,077 Freeport Reviews
Published 01/25/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Pride Review
Carnival Pride Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?