Carnival Destiny Cruise Review by JeannePlantation

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Destiny Cruise Review by JeannePlantation
Carnival Destiny
Carnival Destiny
Member Name: JeannePlantation
Cruise Date: January 2013
Cabin Category: 4A
See More About: Carnival Destiny Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
        7-9 1.0
        10-12 1.0

Good times, great crew and food.
Yes, Destiny is due for it's makeover to become the Sunshine but I wanted to take the time to give some positive feedback. I have always had the image of these big ships as being very crowded and unmanageable. With a little work and planning we were able to avoid the crowding and buffet feeding frenzies. I must compliment the dining room food and service. We dined each evening in the Universal dining room and enjoyed both the food and the service. Both my husband and myself were skeptical but pleasantly surprised. I avoided the buffet lines by ordering room service in the morning. The bagel with smoked salmon was delicious.

The kids both enjoyed the kids' club and we enjoy them being there.

The Lido Deck is a crowded drunk tank by afternoon but I spent this time hiding out reading in my cabin.

The last evening of the cruise I watched both the comedian and the show (something)'Paris'. Both the comedian and the show were very entertaining.

Overall a good experience. We will return.

Publication Date: 01/24/13