Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by CannyCruisin

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by CannyCruisin
Celebrity Millennium
Celebrity Millennium
Member Name: CannyCruisin
Cruise Date: December 2012
Embarkation: Hong Kong
Destination: Asia
Cabin Category: C3
See More About: Celebrity Millennium Cruise Reviews | Asia Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals

I must have been on a different ship!
As with some people on this sight I do not normally feel the urge to write a review but (In my opinion) some small issues have been exaggerated regarding this cruise.

Check In- We arrived at the check in around 2pm and did not experience the apparent chaos, chaos probably caused by a lot of passengers trying to board early. A passenger I met during check in told me that he arrived at the terminal at around 11am (earliest boarding time) and he thought Robbie Williams was at the front as there were that many people there. He simply went away and went back around 2pm as I did and virtually walked straight through.

Stateroom- The stateroom was ready with fresh fruit, flowers and a ice cold bottle of the sparkly stuff and a hearty welcome from our cabin steward Batista and his assistant. Unlike other reviewers our stateroom was very clean with no nasties lurking. We did not need to ask for anything out of the ordinary but I did not feel that I could not ask Batista to resolve any issues. TALK TO THEM, IT HELPS.

The crew who we dealt with we're very friendly and polite with quite a few greeting us on a first name basis. Thanks to Batista (room steward), Hasan, Avinash, Natalia (sommeliers), Rose,Jorge (pool bar), Natalia (Metropolitan concierge), Komang, Alin, Eka (Martini bar) the list goes on.

We are not new to cruising and if we had been inclined to find something to complain about we probably could of but after all that's not the point of a holiday to me.

Publication Date: 01/23/13