Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by rjrchiro: Epic fun

0 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Epic fun

Sail Date: January 2013

The Epic January 5Th2013, we had a great time! Loved the entertainment, we were never bored. Did not love our cabin, the balcony set up leaves a lot to be desired, but it did not stop us from having fun. On a serious note, the two main dining rooms were not so good. I liked the Manhattan room much more then Taste. One night our dinner never came out of the kitchen. We did dine in two specialty restaurants, Cagney's and Le Bistro. Cagney's was not so good. The steaks were thin. The crab cakes and truffle frays were great. I loved Le Bistro. The chocolate fondue was yum!
We also enjoyed the 24 hr O'Sheehans, very good chicken pot pie and brownies.
The buffet was great for breakfast, very fresh and well organized.

We both enjoyed the water slides at age 41, but the pool area left a lot to be desired. It was actually gross. Good for young kids. Spice H20 was fun but the pool was way to small. I really enjoyed my pass to the thermal suites, sending at least three hours a More day in the therapy pool. This is why I keep going back to NCL. No one else has this amazing feature.

We are big Celebrity fans, but my inner child prefers the Epic and the Pearl when I need to have crazy fun. We loved bowling in the Irish pub. It ever felt like a mega ship to me. Less

Published 01/23/13

Read more Norwegian Epic cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Epic Review >>

Compare Prices on Norwegian Epic Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: B611074 Large Balcony

11074-bed by the balcony, Larger then average balcony, fully covered. Good closet space, poor bathroom design. The sofa in the room is a waste of space.

Read All Large Balcony (B6) Reviews >>