Fantastic Time on Carnival Spirit!!!: Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by akstef
Overall Member Rating
Fantastic Time on Carnival Spirit!!!
Destination: South Pacific
Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)
Likes- Staff were fabulous and I mean everybody- they couldn't do enough for you!We still keep in contact with some of the dining and entertainment staff.
- Chef's Table was fantastic I would suggest everybody do it but not everybody can. It gives you an insight on More just how much work goes into food preparation on the ship and i think it should be compulsory for anyone of the winging cruisers who complain about the food!!
- Aaron and the Dining staff brought out a lovely cake and sang to us on our wedding anniversary- thankyou to them all.
- Drinks were reasonably priced and non alcoholic drinks were easily accessed and included in the price. Massages and the Gym were fantastic.
- We loved the ports and getting to know the locals.
- We booked a photoshoot with Francis at Dreams Studio and all the photos turned out fantastic. So happy with the final product and a lovely keepsake as it was our 20th wedding anniversary.
- Guy and Mikey were excellent entertainers.
Overall Carnival Spirit was Fantastic !!! We will return!! Less
Cabin review: 8A Balcony
Great Balcony, Good size cabin and bathroom.Read All Balcony (8A) Reviews >>