We started our holiday with a fantastic price for a balcony room. Met our friends from Queensland, we are from Melbourne, in Sydney airport. We had a very quick and easy checkout- I couldn't believe how easy it was.I had cruised on P&O in 2011 and it was terrible checking in, out and in and out of ports- not with Carnival!We walked in and headed to the Adults Only Serenity area. Kids were around but hey, we'll give them a break because it was the best view for leaving Sydney Harbour!Serenity was gorgeous but not enough of tha cabana lounges- apparantly the staff were getting onto that for the future. Probably too many kids on the cruise and staff acknowledged this. Kids in the Casino- should have been a no no!!
Likes- Staff were fabulous and I mean everybody- they couldn't do enough for you!We still keep in contact with some of the dining and entertainment staff.
- Chef's Table was fantastic I would suggest everybody do it but not everybody can. It gives you an insight on just how much work goes into food preparation on the ship and i think it should be compulsory for anyone of the winging cruisers who complain about the food!!
- Aaron and the Dining staff brought out a lovely cake and sang to us on our wedding anniversary- thankyou to them all.
- Drinks were reasonably priced and non alcoholic drinks were easily accessed and included in the price. Massages and the Gym were fantastic.
- We loved the ports and getting to know the locals.
- We booked a photoshoot with Francis at Dreams Studio and all the photos turned out fantastic. So happy with the final product and a lovely keepsake as it was our 20th wedding anniversary.
- Guy and Mikey were excellent entertainers.
Overall Carnival Spirit was Fantastic !!! We will return!!