“Wonky Levels ”

punkndrublic74
Member Since 2009
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Just got back from our extended cruise two days ago. I have to say this bot was rocking "Did we just hit a whale?" I have no idea why the ship was rocking so much from the get go, but you'd be a sleep then wake up freaking out because you thought it his something. The food was pretty bad, from the downtown Vegas buffet to the MDR. It was always never warm, way too salty, lacked flavor or just had a funky briny thing going on. Our room stewart, Gilbert and his partner were awesome, the bartender in the morocco lounge was great, Ensenya at the Martini bar was cool, but everyone else pretty much did a lousy job. In the MDR, the food took forever to get served, sometimes getting the wrong thing altogether. The layout of the ship is just odd, you must travel up and down stairs to get to the other side, there was no flow to the ship. I have never seen so many people walking around in their PJ's in public areas either, it was like late night shopping at a walmart. For a ship thats only 5 years old it felt as the ship was falling apart all around me, and that pig fleshy pink decor. I'll have nightmares of that for weeks to come. Only redemption was our balcony, this thing was awesome. Until some strange black like soot appeared, then we couldnt even sit out there anymore without ruining our clothes. They did attempt to clean it, but this stuff was like tar. Shore excursions where awesome, Cabo is always great to chill at the beach. Puerto Vallarta was equally great. Always love eating and relaxing at both places.
Carnival Splendor Cruises to the Mexican Riviera

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Splendor Review
Carnival Splendor Cruises to the Mexican Riviera
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?