Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Bakergirl21: Great cruise but...

Bakergirl21
Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on Celebrity Reflection Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Great cruise but...

Sail Date: December 2012

I have just returned after doing 2 weeks on Celebrity Reflection. Ship is beautiful and bright. Staff are very helpful and can't do enough for you. Plenty of sun beds if you wanted a prime spot you needed to be up early but always able to find a spot somewhere. Food was lovely, the Porch and Bistro are great for lunch and well worth the $5 cover charge. Only did Tuscan Grill speciality restaurant but the food here was amazing the fillet mignon just melted in the mouth.

My only problems were, The muster drill was a shambles we were sat in the MDR and it was not very well done at all. People were on their phones throughout the whole thing or talking to each other. The directions were given over the tan boy and then the captain came onto a screen but not everyone could view them. It lasted about 10 minutes. My other problem was the hand sanitisation it was not compulsory. There was never anyone outside the MDR insisting you use them. And in the buffet ( ocean view cafe ) it was More very hit and miss if there was anyone outside. There are restrooms at the entrance and the amount of times I saw passengers come out of the ladies without washing their hands and then going straight into the buffet was unbelievable. And there was no one insisting on using it on the return to the ship on port days. I was sick on my flight home and I have been sick now for 2 days, not great on a 9 hour flight.i did put in a complaint about this lack of hygiene during my first week in the form of a letter to guest relations manager but he never responded to me. I will be putting in a complaint to Celebrity. Less

Read more Celebrity Reflection cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Reflection Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Reflection 2167

Very quiet near to elevators, great storage