Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by melody00536: Needs a lot of improvements

melody00536
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Needs a lot of improvements

Sail Date: January 2013
Embarkation: Baltimore

Went on a cruise with Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas. Dining was good, waiter and assistant waiter were awesome. Stateroom attendant was also great BUT...
1. Took 3 days to get hairdryer that was supposed to be in room upon arrival but was not. Went to Guests services, they told me to ask stateroom attendant. Called they told me to call guests services. After 3 days finally got one.
2. Smoking on board should be prohibiter throughout the ship. There was smoking in several places and we couldn't walk in front of those places without having difficulty breathing it smelled so bad. Smoking was allowed in casino which is about 5 feet from promenade. People could have gone outside to smoke and let us breathe. Regulations on smoking should be changed.
3. Room services really really stinks. Got sick one night too much sun. Could not eat supper. Room service should be available 24 hours. Day before I went (again) to guests services to ask for room service More menu that again should have been in room upon arrival but was not. They told me that they were changing it and that all I have to do is call room service and ask what is available. So I did. Called twice, no answer after phone rang 4 minutes first time and 3 the second. Finally, on third call, person that answered told me to look at the TV, the menu was posted and HUNG UP... So, looked at the TV. Called again... twice... no answer. There should be a counter opened 24 hours at least for snacks.
4. Entertainment... REALLY SUCKED, in my whole life I never heard such bad singers and way too loud, could not hear ourselves talk at the same table. Comics were also very bad, old jokes not funny at all. Music was also very bad. On top of that, events were ALWAYS late. Cruise compass would say 3:30 and when we got to the place at 3:30 they were just starting to get ready, did not start until 15-30 minutes later and that was for EVERY EVENT.

Like I said, food was pretty good and waiter and ass. waiter were great. Stateroom attendant was also very good. But, will never cruise with that company again. Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>