Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by sparklingsoul: Fantastic trip on Navigator to Caribbean

sparklingsoul
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Navigator of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Fantastic trip on Navigator to Caribbean

Sail Date: January 2013
Embarkation: New Orleans

I was on the RC Navigator Jan. 5-12, 2013. It was fantastic! I had so much fun. I went to Sea Grape Beach in Grand Cayman, which is the most beautiful swimming beach I've ever been to. I stayed in the water for hours, and enjoyed my beach chair and umbrella for only $10. I hired a private guide with a few other people to take us around Jamaica. It was a very good tour, and he was very knowledgeable and fun, but Jamaica is kind of a depressing place. I took RC's island tour of Cozumel, which was interesting but also slow and a bit boring. We ended up at Playa Mia beach, which I liked, and wound up staying there late and taking a taxi back to the ship. I recommend in each of these islands finding out which are the best beaches and simply going to a beach for the day.

The service on the ship was impeccable. My stateroom attendant was fabulous and kept my room spotless. The food was very good the first few days, then went downhill for two days, then went back up the last few days. More The had a delicious BBQ by the pool the second to last sea day.

I loved my balcony room and slept with the window open every night.

I traveled by myself and did MyTime dining, so I met a lot of people. MyTime is a great way to get to know other cruisers.

I highly recommend this cruise! Less

Read more Navigator of the Seas cruise reviews >>