Azamara Quest Cruise Review by nomadrom

Cruise Date: December 2012
Embarkation: other
Destination: Transatlantic
Cabin Category: 2A
See More About: Azamara Quest Cruise Reviews | Transatlantic Cruise Reviews | Azamara Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: Azamara Quest Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Azamara Quest Deck Plans
Azamara Transatlantic
The wonderful thing when one has not done a transatlantic crossing before is that there are no preconceived expectations.

That doesn't mean I am not well traveled just not well cruised.

From the minute I stepped on to the dock Azamara went the extra mile.

I am a single traveler by choice, and staff welcomed me to my cabin with fresh fruit and flowers in the room, encouraged me to call for anything 24/7. Yes, I now that's their job, but see if you get two people in a five star hotel asking if you want flowers and you choice of fruit in your room.

The captain is a much respected and known entity on the ship, fondly thought of by past passengers. He enjoyed banter with the guests and always took time for photos and a small chat when asked by guests.

Meals were excellent, if a dish was not up to expectation it was whisked away and apologies and new meal immediately forthcoming.

If a wine was not to my liking one was offered from another night to replace. The bottle shown every fill of the glass to assure the change was made.

I celebrated my birthday on ship. A table was specially arranged for our group with cake, happy and celebrating staff in attendance. My room decorated in full, how lovely.

Azamara should be commended. Their staff training is second to none.

I have no idea how anyone could be unhappy with this cruise line.

For myself, the memories of this Atlantic crossing will remain a JOY.

Publication Date: 01/16/13
Read the Transatlantic ports review by nomadrom
More Azamara Quest Cruise Reviews