Ryndam Cruise Review by worldalu

Member Name: worldalu
Cruise Date: December 2012
Embarkation: Tampa
Cabin Category: FF
See More About: Ryndam Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Holland America Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: Ryndam Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Ryndam Deck Plans
Our Worst Holiday Cruise
We sailed in the Ms Ryndam from Tampa on a two week holiday. I talked my sister and Brother in Law into accompany Us in this trip, they had never cruised before; I don't know where to start;

I have sailed before in the Holland America Line, so I expected the same service I was accustomed to, instead we experience the worst food ever on a cruise and the service that your used to at Kmart!!. The food at the Lido was terrible as the service. This was a Christmas and New Years cruise, yet I never felt the Holidays. It was more as a funeral home as the ambiance was of a morgue.

We had two cabins 718, and 719. 718 had air conditioning on and off during the whole two weeks, in some days there was none, they keep saying that nothing was wrong and although sever technicians went to the room no one was able to keep it going steady.

We were assigned open seating; well they were none tables open to eat, even though we could see many tables empty. We went to the Rest. manager and Got a 7:30pm every day reservation that only worked 3 days. The rest of days was always occupied. I'm really sad of was this once great cruise line as become.

The very first day of the cruise we reserved next south America 21 day cruise for next December on the Zaandam, we are NOT GOING, I just asked for my deposit Back. Be aware if you want a cruise that resembles a Funeral home...., Then this is your cruise Line.

Publication Date: 01/13/13