Navigator of the Seas 0

“Navigator for New Years”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas

cruiseniffer
Member Since 2013

Overall Member Rating

We so looked forward to cruising over the New Years. One of the big selling features of this boat was the golf simulator for my husband. Well it was broken. They had no idea when it would be fixed.
We absolutley loved our dinner staff! Carolina, Galen, Custudio and Rohan. Top notch! Sincerely lovely people. My husband bought the alcohol package and was frustrated because he couldn't get the same drinks at different bars. They didn't know how to make them, or didn't have the right ingredients.
My kids loved the Windjammer. The guy doing the "sanitize sanitize" dance was a little too much for me before my coffee, but an effective addition to ensure that extra layer of contamination safety. So Id rather he keep up his good work. There were some big issues with language barrier, which suprised me because Id think most of the workers would know just a little English. Our excursions were wonderful!
In all honesty I think some of our disappointments were our travel agents More fault. She misrepresented the boat. My kids were expecting the Flo Rida, Zip Lining, and a big outdoor screen. She also did not give us accurate info about the general weather in New Orleans which effected the beginning of our trip in a huge way. I honestly felt like I had to really seek out the kids programs, and pry for information. My kids request Carnival next time. The Navigator could clearly use a little sprucing up. If I could take our dinner staff with us, I'd agree. Less

Navigator of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: December 2012
Embarkation: New Orleans
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Beach Break
I did beach with the rest. Taxi driver took us to the wrong beach, even though the taxi stand manager told her correctly. It terrified my kids, but we got were we needed to. Good beach, nice package.

Mayan Ruins
Hubby did ruins with half of the kids. They loved it.

Good excursion to Dunns River Falls. Excellent guide and driver. Falls guides were fabulous. I do not like how they force you to walk through their little market place. I don't appreciate the sales tactics in Jamaica.
Read 786 Falmouth Reviews

Stingray Swim
They really talked up how much interation and how friendly the sting rays were. If our guide wouldnt have caught one and held it, we woldnt have even touched one. But the poor thing was flopping around so much and they were putting it in everyones fae for pictures, I flet badly for it. Wouldnt do this again.

Published 01/09/13

Read Cruise Critic's Navigator of the Seas Review

Navigator of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?