Carnival Destiny Cruise Review by cleo02: Best Holiday I've had in my life

0 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Best Holiday I've had in my life

Sail Date: December 2012

I have only one complaint about my recent cruise on the Carnival Destiny. The guy making the omelettes has to learn to make more than one at a time. I heard that men are bad at multitasking , but come on man!

It was a beautiful 5 days, made enjoyable by the pleasant behavior of all the staff onboard, the good food, the clean and comfortable cabin and the wonderful shore excursions.

This is my first cruise and I never knew what a pleasure it is to watch the water lapping by from your cabin window or watch an island looming out of nowhere, first a shadow then, real trees and sand. Ira man!

Really since the cabinmeisters do such a lot of work, I think the tips should be given mostly to them rather than the dining room staff. The dining room food was a bit boring anyway, we didnt go there after the first couple of day, we just went to the open deck buffet for dinner also.

I did my first karoake, I dont know about the audience, but I had a good time. More And the little cabinmeister, Erwin would croon to us every day, 'Gooood Mooorrning!'. We really miss him.

Thanks Carnival for a really memorable holiday. Less

Published 01/09/13

Read more Carnival Destiny cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Destiny Review >>

Cabin review: 6B Oceanview

nice accommodation, small but comfortable

Read All Oceanview (6B) Reviews >>
cleo02
Member Since 2013
0 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?