Carnival Fascination 5

Cruise review of Carnival Fascination

waterlove
Member Since 2012

Overall Member Rating

I went on this cruise with 2 of my friends. We did not really know what to expect as we all were first time cruisers. Boarding the ship was very easy. We got to the port by 10am. By the time we went through customs and then checked-in it was 11am. We had to sit and wait to bored the ship until noon. It was very organized and there was no problem boarding. We did have to wait till 2pm to get into our room which was not a problem. There was plenty of food to eat for lunch as well as a DJ playing music.

During the cruise we had amazing servers for dinner. The food was AMAZING! Our rooms were kept very clean. The service was beyond what we could have asked for. The servers at dinner remembered our names and so did the cleaning staff. I was very impressed.

The ship was older but it was kept very clean. The shows where pretty good, I thought the girls could have dressed a little better but the shows where great.

Ports where awesome as well. We went to Atlantis More which is a MUST for families. It was worth all that we spent even though it was a cold day it was the best experience and for sure a memory of a lifetime. The slides where great, the free lunch was amazing (we had the pizza) the staff there was very friendly. The tour was short and sweet and our lady took us back to see them fed the fish.
Half moon kay was a great stop as well. Lunch on the beach was very good. The ocean was really warm. I would say get off early to get a chair. We left and went back to ship after about an hour which was great. The ship was empty and we enjoyed the quietness!

The way back we hit rough seas so we stayed in our room a lot, I would recommend taking meds along as well wearing a band. Thats what we did and we were fine. Once we docked and got of the ship we decided to go on another cruise! Mexico here we come! Less

Carnival Fascination Cruises to the Bahamas

Value for Money

Cabin review: Ocean View

6A43
GREAT! Loved our cabin!

It was so great! Loved this stop. The water was clear blue and the food was amazing!

Published 01/06/13

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Fascination Review

Carnival Fascination Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?