Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by marief19: What a cruise!

marief19
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Carnival Sensation Bahamas Cruises

What a cruise!

Sail Date: December 2012
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

I consider myself to be quite difficult, i expect quality and service and i was extremely surprised by thenstaff on this cruise, they knew me by first name! They recognise you on the ship abd greet you.

It was my second time on the sensation and i like how the decorations have been upgraded. The ship is very nice!!!!

The food was very good also, a bit of wait for tye buffet but then again it was the holidays. Its not filet mignon but its still very good. They really go out of their way to make sure you are happy.

Rooms were nice, just make sure you do not book a communicating room, you hear EVERYTHING!! Too much actually. But rooms were kept clean and we always had plenty of water and towels

Port Canaveral is always a breeze to get to, embark abd disembark. It all takes minutes!

I would definatly sail again with that ship.

Went to blue lagoon island in Nassau and adored it!

Happy cruising! Less

Read more Carnival Sensation cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Sensation Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Sensation Interior Main E205

Do not book communicating cabins, you hear everything!!!!

Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day

I loooooved it!! Walk around to see the dolphins and sea lions. Very worth it!