“Carnival Conquest Dec 2012”
Cruise review of Carnival Conquest

beachdweller2be Carnival Conquest 3 Carnival Conquest Dec 2012
beachdweller2be
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This was the second Carnival Cruise for us. It was a bit better than the first cruise, but I still found it lacking. The biggest complaint is not enough onboard activities. Yes, we are on vacation, relaxing, but after a couple of hours onboard, we were already searching for some type of entertainment, and disappointed there weren't many options. We never saw the cruise director in person except during the scheduled contests on board. Same boring game show type activities the last time we sailed. The food was just ok. Nothing to write home about. Our waiter Sako was nice. He always had a smile for us. The ports of call were standard. I feel like they should spend more time in Grand Cayman than Jamaica. Most of the fellow crusiers I spoke with felt the same way. You feel too rushed in Cayman. The spa was good. Very soothing atmosphere, but I didn't like how they immediately after finishing your session, started pushing you to purchase items. NOT classy!! I also didn't care much for the picture taking every time we turned around. Too much harrassment. Ship felt new with the recent overhaul. My balcony stateroom was standard. I would give it a 3 out of 5 rating.
Carnival Conquest Cruises to the Western Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Conquest Review
Carnival Conquest Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?