“Fantastic cruise”

kevia
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
The Carnival liberty ship was all we had expected and more. We arrived in Miami o the 14th December 2012. We overnight at the Hyatt Regency and headed for the port at around 12:30pm the next day. Our luggages were taken by a porter and we got thorugh the embarkment process without any of the hussles others complained about in past reviews. By 1:15pm we were on the LIddo deck having lunch and around 2pm we went down to our Stateroom where our bags were wating at he cabin door. At around 4:00 we had a safety drill and then there was sail away party. I must say that the cruise was well organised. The cruise director Karl with a K knew what he was about and ensure that there were activities for all age group. The comedy shows and the other shows were all quite entertaining. My teenager daughter had a great time with the teenager club. The meals were alright. My only problem is that the lunch menu seems to be the same. I feel that there should have be a change on some days. Dinner was great and we had some very friendly people sitting at our table. Disembarkemet was a very long process and we had a long wait before our number was call to leave the ship. However, we had a great time and will cruise again with liberty in the future.
Carnival Liberty Cruises to the Western Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Liberty Review
Carnival Liberty Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?