Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by cuisegal

Member Name: cuisegal
Cruise Date: December 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Cabin Category: OF
See More About: Norwegian Sun Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Entertainment 5+

Ship Facts: Norwegian Sun Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Norwegian Sun Deck Plans
Fantastic
The Norwegian Sun staff really out did themselves. They went above and beyond our expectations. From the cabin steward to the food staff and onto the cruise director staff and entertainment, this was an A++ experience. We did not met one member of the staff who was unwilling to be personable or accommodating. The whole atmosphere on the ship was upbeat and enjoyable.

The entertainment is always exceptional on Norwegian. They seem to get the best quality shows. The productions were very good. "The Company Men" were a delight and a must see on or off the ship. I will be following them. The acrobatic show (sorry I can't remember the name) was amazing. All I could say as I watched it was "oh my goodness!"

The ship was kept clean and tidy. The staff was constantly working on it. I have never visibly seen so much cleaning taking place on any of the many cruises I have been on.

The food quality was good, service was great. We ate in the main dinner room most nights and also for some breakfasts. We always ate lunch in the buffet. Food selection was good, nothing spectacular, better than your average buffet. The food is not the make it or break it determination for our cruises.

We will definitely be cruising with Norwegian again.

Publication Date: 12/31/12